[Novalug] Firefox text editor capability question

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:16:13 EDT 2013

Charlie,

   Try doing <CTRL>+ and/or <CTRL>- and see that that
does what you want.  Hold the Control key down, and press
the "+" key; this increases font size on my version of
Firefox, but may or may not work for what you are trying to
do.  To reduce font size, I hold down the Control key and
press the "-" key.

Note: This works using the numeric keypad.  It also works
for the top row of keys, but I don't need to do a shift on
the "=" key, so perhaps I should say use the "=" key instead
of the "+" key. Either way works.  For my stuff, at least.

Ed James