[Novalug] New aux drive added. Which to install first? Linux, or Windoze 7

How_f19 how0909@freeshell.org
Sun Sep 8 10:01:32 EDT 2013

On 09/08/2013 09:30 AM, Zak Zebrowski wrote:
> Keep it simple and use virtual box within windows?  You can let the
> virtual machine go full screen...
I did this and it worked very nicely. Great to be able to use both at
the same time.

BUT BEWARE
I have a tendency to  leave vbox-linux up for many days (and sleep
cycles) with much stuff open which can cause some problems.

The last time I noticed a problem was when I was working in Thunderbird
and got sudden black screen meltdown. Ended up with corrupted win7
registry.  I was able to copy my vm and win7 data but had to restore
win7 from backup and update.

Now I am using dual boot.
I mount my win7 drive from the F19 boot and use word and excel files in
Libreoffice, use win7 storage for thunderbird and such.
I only boot to windows to use Quickbooks or play Half-Life:)