[Novalug] how to ssh into a computer

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Oct 30 21:17:23 EDT 2013

The answers are correct but a little light on the steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHRe49a7xg

USER: admin
PASSWORD: password

You will see to occasionally check that the IP hasn't changed. You can
go to http://whatismyip.com/ . There are scripts that will get the IP
and tell you also, via email or other resources.