[Novalug] Comparing Clouds; A trivial test.

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Oct 26 12:22:23 EDT 2013

I don't expect that to be the case. We are worldwide and I would argue
there is no downtime any more. That goes for computers, companies, people
and so on.

That is why the middle of the ocean is the only respite these days.