[Novalug] Comparing Clouds; A trivial test.

Clif Flynt CLIF@CFLYNT.COM
Sat Oct 26 11:10:52 EDT 2013

Hi,
  Extremely cool.

  Would you be willing to share your benchmark?  If so, I could try
running it on a linode, and maybe others on the list could try their
favorite cloud/colo spaces.

  I've not seen a cloud/colo benchmark application (but I haven't looked,
either.)

  A complete one would do some network throughput, latency, and disk
I/O tests as well as compute tasks.

  As more folks need to move things to clouds & colos, a benchmark
like this could be very useful.

Clif

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (3'd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..