[Novalug] [Dclug] This Saturday: Rally Against Mass Surveillance

Greg Bledsoe greg@bledsoehome.net
Wed Oct 23 11:53:38 EDT 2013

Thank you for this.  Past time we started protesting IMHO.

Looking into it and getting the word out.

Greg

-- If you are afraid to speak out and criticize the powers that be

You are already a slave.