[Novalug] System 76 Servers (Re: What's yer favorite laptop?)

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:11:48 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM, John Franklin <franklin@elfie.org> wrote:

> On Oct 21, 2013, at 1:55 PM, Katie Cunningham <katie.fulton@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I currently have three System76 laptops (one for me, two for my kids).
> Here are my thoughts:
>
> Speaking of System76 boxes, has anyone looked at the System 76 servers?

Our System 76 Eland Performance: Noisy (I don't know how that compares to
others)​​ and getting a bit long in the tooth. It has now been relegated to
the state of "Experimental. If it fails, no great loss" but it met our
office's modest needs for several years and continues to chug along.