[Novalug] Results of browsing localhost:631

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:55:02 EDT 2013

Charlie,

   Kevin's suggestion was made by several people on 31 JUL 2013, along with
links to detailed instructions, much better than we could provide here.
Was this
installation done already?

Ed James