[Novalug] Was: Results of browsing localhost:631; Now: plugin

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Sat Oct 19 09:49:06 EDT 2013

List, starting with Kevin,

can't be installed. Here' are the sorry details. Awindow appeared last
ight while I was trying to get things exactly right. I continued doing
what I was doing, supposing it would stay visible. Foiled.

It showed up again. I went to work on it. Did everything right as far as I
could tell. BUT THERE WAS NO WAY THAT I COULD SEE TO TELL IT TO GO AHEAD.

Advice, please.

Charlie

I see no reason to delete what follows.

Following Kevin's suggestion I browse localhost:631 with the following
result.

Queue      Name                   Description
           printer 1  HP Laserjet Professional P1102w
  Location
  office
  Make and Model
  HP LaserJet Professional P1102w-hpcups-3.13.3,requires-propietary-plugin
  Status
  Paused-"Filter Failed"

What do I do?

Charlie