[Novalug] "getting a terminal" (was: android linux (Sean McGowan))

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Oct 15 14:06:46 EDT 2013

Getting a terminal: I use Android Terminal Emulator from the Google Play Store.

During Pope Dave's talk on Saturday, I couldn't resist using it and enjoying
the output of dmesg.

(Curiously, I see output from this command on my Droid phone but not on my
Droid tablet. Neither is "rooted.")

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com