[Novalug] Fwd: NovaLug Polos.. Have a few

Sean McGowan sean@mcgowanet.com
Tue Oct 15 11:03:57 EDT 2013

hey miles, if there is a XXL (or preferably and XXLT) available I will take
it.  also, you need not lose $$ from me.  if the cost per shirt is greater
than $35 let me know what that cost is.  the logo looks great.