[Novalug] Vista & unmovable files

Dan Mouer n3xjn@verizon.net
Mon Oct 14 07:40:40 EDT 2013

Roger,

The middle third of the disk is sprinkled with more "unmovables".

I've tried a GParted Live CD and it doesn't want to touch the files,
same with the EaseUS PM.

I've been using an external drive for the last few weeks,
think I'll stay with it for now and keep learning.

I don't think I've tried the Knoppix PM yet (not that I can remember).
Will d/l that and see what happens.

Thanks.

Dan.