[Novalug] Is hiding your IP address foolproof?

Michael Hans mhans@oqtol.com
Fri Oct 11 09:57:24 EDT 2013

He has stated thats not his strategy, most day traders I know exit
positions as to not carry over night margin fees.

It's a thorny problem, and as mentioned above your accounts would be the
uniqueness that would sink you. You could have multiple execution brokers,
dark pools, crazy item I don't know about yet, etc. HFT is going to occur (
https://twitter.com/nanexllc for interesting research), regardless of where
your trades originate/execute from.

Think about the order book matching visual.

<not financial advise to='derek'> I would pick an index like SPY
personally, why hedge your bets on individual companies unless your doing
the research (a daily grind). </not financial advise>

Thanks
Michael