[Novalug] Reminiscing about times I was too young to remember!

Charles Richard Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Sun Oct 6 10:34:49 EDT 2013

Back in those "good old days", I'd routinely attempt to log into a BBS
with my real name (Charles Head) and be refused access because the BBS
had been configured to reject "bogus" names, such as body parts.  Then
I'd make up some truly bogus name -- the more outrageous the better
(e.g., Anglefutz Arblesnutzster or Sumthin Madup)-- and get right in.

Were any of you guys the guilty BBS administrators?