[Novalug] Andriod tablets

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 02:49:31 EDT 2013

Saw some at school bookstore, but wasn't sure if it could be reflashed to
run Linux / Ubuntu / non B&N sw

Tried a tablet from Politics n Prose ( an independent bookstore in NW DC,
but hear some similar store in NoVA had it too)

Kobo or similar jumble of book letters.  Price in $200 range while Asus
(quad)Tegra 3 Transformer TF300T was $400 range Before ?$200 dock...

Kobo ok but they move enough stuff around to make it annoying to go between
devices, if you know ICS+ you'll probably figure it out...

Kobo for book reading ?drm type paid content. Not sure they realize
Gutenberg project nor open source exists, as no $ in for them, etc.  might
sell more HW units though

--
Jerry W