[Novalug] OT: Free to a good home Cat5e Cable

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Thu Nov 21 02:24:48 EST 2013

more consistent.  doesn't depend upon your neighbors using the available
airwaves, or someone using the microwave.  there's always horror stories
about someone sitting outside looking at porn using an open wifi too and
you getting blamed for it.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:29:56PM -0500, James Ewing Cottrell III wrote:
> Faster too.
>
> JIM
>
> On 11/13/2013 4:52 PM, Derek LaHousse wrote:
> > Imma re-wire my home because physical cable is more secure than wifi.
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Jay Hart <jhart@kevla.org> wrote:
> >> All cable has been adopted by loving families.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Jay

Hei konā mai
Mark Smith