[Novalug] Choice of Linux database system for "smallish" project

Sean McGowan sean@mcgowanet.com
Tue Nov 19 12:24:28 EST 2013

+1 for sqllite.  it is very easy to use.  one complaint that i do have is
that that if i am using c++, the api is not very c-plusplussy.  it is a
very c interface. no oo, and no exceptions.  i admittedly have not used in
it two or three years though, so maybe this has changed?