[Novalug] OT question about a mathematician's proof of a program

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Fri Nov 15 22:39:30 EST 2013

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:29:10 -0500
Dave Greene <omniplex@omniplex.net> wrote:

> While true on the surface, we have not specified the usage of said
> computer. Maybe it needs to sit in secure storage and remain tamper
> free for 30 days. Just because "we" are not applying power right now,
> doesn't mean that someone can't come along and provide power when
> "we" are not looking and compromise the system and then power it back
> down again. If it ever gets used it comes up with the false
> assumption that it was secured the whole time.

Don't screw around. Put it in a barrel and fill the barrel with
concrete.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.