[Novalug] Brag

Dave Greene omniplex@omniplex.net
Sun Nov 10 01:45:05 EST 2013

Alot of things changed with android after the release of ice cream
sandwich. I see the HTC G2 ran android 2.2. I don't know if there was an
update to ICS for it. I personally never liked the iPhone experience and
switched to mostly android after i picked up a samsung galaxy S2. I like
the bigger screens. Though now i am mostly using the Note series as i love
the SPen and it has replaced my live scribe pen.

If you still have the phone see if there are any mods you can use for it to
update the Android version.