[Novalug] Shared desktops - remote assistance

John Kennedy skebi69@gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:11:09 EST 2013

+1 to Greg's solution.

John Kennedy  (_8(|)

http://www.shepherdrescue.org
Why would anyone foster a dog/cat?
I would rather cry watching them leave our home to live a life of happiness
and joy in a loving home than cry because no one stepped up to help them
and they died alone, frightened, and sad in a shelter.

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."

-Thomas Henry Huxley