[Novalug] Restart or logout after updates or neither?

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Sun Nov 3 21:08:59 EST 2013

libc for instance.  weird things can start happening depending upon what
was changed.  it pays to look at what is updated and decide for yourself.
if it's a workstation, reboot when in doubt.

i'd almost always reboot, or delay until i could, updates that would include
libc, kernel, or something else really important.

--
Hei konā mai
Mark Smith