[Novalug] Hosted VoIP providers?

Jason Kohles jkohles@palantir.com
Fri May 24 12:04:08 EDT 2013

Does anyone have recommendations for hosted telephony providers?  We're
trying to find a way to provide desk phones for smaller offices that is more
cost effective than buying a VoIP controller and running a PRI into every
office..  Ideally we're looking for a hosted system where we can have desk
phones at these offices that register with a controller out in "the cloud"
somewhere, and that can interoperate with our existing Cisco systems (I.e.
If we can do 4-digit dialing between our existing systems and the hosted
systems that would be very nice), looking for a provider that can get us
local numbers at international offices, and if we could potentially reuse
our existing Cisco phones rather than buying new phones that would be great
too..

Anybody using a provider they really like?

(P.S. Palantir is Hiring!)  ;)

--
Jason Kohles
Palantir Technologies | IT Site Engineer