[Novalug] Lowriter font size question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu May 23 19:23:06 EDT 2013

List,

I am getting help from a fellow named Terry Mullard (not sure I've got how
he spells his name right). He is using lsusi, which looks to me like a
spectacularly useful sysadmin tool.

There was a problem, font size. Way too small. Then it hit me that I could
increase the font size, thereby solving the problem.with my eyesight. (I
say, I used my head for something other than a hatrack. Feel free to
emulate me. That was a major component of turning my youngest son into a
useful, thoughtful human being.)

Enough bragging. Does anyone have any comment to make? About any topic I
raise, but especially font ize. Both my eyes work as well as you might
expect, but they don't work together very well (for reading; driving is
ok.)

Charlie