[Novalug] Recommendations for purchasing a new printer.

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Wed May 22 12:59:54 EDT 2013

+1 for HP laserjets.

I have an HP 4100N with duplexer.  I've had it (minus the duplexer) since
2000.  The JetDirect card means that I can hook it to the network and
don't have to fiddle with printer sharing.  It's only used about 2% of the
toner in the first (and at this rate, only) cartridge.  My grandchildren
will be using this thing :-)

William Sutton