[Novalug] separation between Ubuntu's 4 'desk tops'

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sun Mar 31 13:02:48 EDT 2013

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013, Richard Ertel wrote:

> "so that I now use the 4 desktops my system allows,"
>
> it should be noted that you can change the number of desktops
> on your system. typically, right clicking on the little
> desktops representation in the system tray will get you to
> options, where you can adjust the number of rows and columns.

 	That's what's supposed to happen, yes; but it can sit
there, set to two rows and 8 or 9 columns, and give me only four
of them.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Enthusiast
Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,