[Novalug] Announcing the release of Byzantium Linux v0.3a - Beach Cat!

Chuck Frain linux@chuckfrain.net
Wed Mar 27 13:06:57 EDT 2013

Convenience was a part of the reasoning, the other that I heard
about was 'safety' (not that I'm agreeing).

If a generator on the 10th floor (for argument's sake) were to leak
diesel, there are potentially 9 other floors and the basement(s)
affected.

If the generator blows up or catches fire, damage is more likely to
be confined to the building itself and not spread as easily.

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431