[Novalug] Announcing the release of Byzantium Linux v0.3a - Beach Cat!

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:45:20 EDT 2013

Also don't put your generator diesel tanks behind an electric security gate
where you can't get it to open for the trucks to deliver fuel when the
power's out..

;-)