[Novalug] Fingerprint reader - you're kidding

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 18:25:07 EDT 2013

Mine (FPR) was on also, and did not affect operation thatI could tell.  thanks for pointing it out. This kinda goes
hand in hand with the enabled/running bluetoothy
I posted a Q about some months ago...which my desktop doesn't have.  I also questioned what other
"services" might be lurking... we don't want...
Walt......
Re: [Novalug] Fingerprint reader - you're kidding
        	Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:30 PM