[Novalug] actiontec router problem

Soren Harward stharward@gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:19:32 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM,  <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
> Well, I could not find any way to put anything into bridge mode -- can
> someone give me steps from the main screen to do this -- I looked at
> everything I could think of, but no joy.  The router version I have is
> 4.0.16.1.56..0.10.14.4.

I could not get bridging to work across the WAN and LAN ethernet
interfaces on either a Rev. F or a Rev. I.  ARP works, but IP packets
just won't go.  And the Actiontec has only a severely crippled CLI, so
I can't figure out whether it's a firewall problem or a routing
problem.

Looks like you're just going to have to forgo using the WAN ethernet
port.  Sorry.

--
Soren Harward