[Novalug] cloud security (was : Bonnie's annoying...)

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sat Mar 9 11:19:39 EST 2013

On Sat, 9 Mar 2013, Roger wrote:

> You might try deleting (or renaming to, e.g., xxx.old) your
> Firefox profile. It's a folder with "default"in it's name. Off
> you aren't using FF's Synch, get it going first to save labor.

 	I've been meaning to ask how comfortable people on this
list are with Synch and similar things that involve off-site
storage. Are they safe and private yet? Or had your ordinary
subtechnoid better keep his head down still?

--
Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Enthusiast
Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,