[Novalug] Chromium (was : My problem with FireFox)

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sat Mar 9 11:12:31 EST 2013

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Bonnie Dalzell wrote:

> So I also have chromium-browser even though I do not like it as
> well other wise cause I can do Amazon and purchase things
> through it.

 	Does it come with Ubuntu?? Or did you download it
somewhere? I find plenty of links to source code, but not
binaries (if that's the generic term for .rpms, .debs, and any
other similar things that may exist). It doesn't come with
Fedora, not even via rpmfusion.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Enthusiast
Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,