[Novalug] help stopping an annoying thing

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:11:38 EST 2013

What version of Xubuntu are you using? I have 12.04 LTS, and what it
installed looks like just regular Firefox. It might be regular
Firefox, with different branding.

Type "about:" into your address bar, and it'll identify itself. I'm
running the daily build release of Firefox, named Aurora, and the
build identifier is: "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0)
Gecko/20130228 Firefox/21.0".

Hope this helps. :)