[Novalug] Please retrieve for me...

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Tue Jun 25 10:53:54 EDT 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, cmhowe@patriot.net wrote:

> Somebody, anybody on this list,
>
> the account of how I lost use of the keyboard. It has happened twice in he
> last hour. I want to forward it to owner of the shop I bought it from.

what are you doing when keyboard control is lost?

i have had computer seem to "freeze up" with the mouse cursor fixed in the
"little hand" mode when I have too many windows opened in the firefox
browser but I did some searching on the web and learned that hitting "alt
tab" takes care of this so it is not really loss of control of keyboard.