[Novalug] Backup advice (Charlie Howe)

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Thu Jun 6 21:41:39 EDT 2013

Charlie,

I think you've solved your own problem with conscientious saving. However, you
might also look at automatic backups of documents that you are editing. This
works in common GUI-based word processors. For example, in Libre Office,

     Choose Tools - Options - Load/Save - General.
     Mark Always create backup copy
     (reference: http://tinyurl.com/mmb4x23)

Do a couple of test to make sure it does what you want to and learn to recover
"lost" documents. This approach has saved my butt on several occasions.

Good luck.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com