[Novalug] Backup advice

Thomas Roberts tom@tomopia.com
Wed Jun 5 18:55:53 EDT 2013

You might just want to go with Dropbox. $9.99 a month, plus $3.99/month for the "Packrat" feature, which allows you to access unlimited past versions of your files. They have a solid Linux client here:

https://www.dropbox.com/install?os=lnx

There are also other tools to look at, depending on how much you are into fiddliness.

rsnapshot is alright: http://www.rsnapshot.org/

You could also utilize git. It's not just for programmers!