[Novalug] OT: bookcases

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Mon Jun 3 11:10:30 EDT 2013

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
Bonnie Dalzell <bdalzell@qis.net> wrote:

> for decent bookshelves at a reasonable price I have not been able to
> beat the Ikea IVAR series. Plus you can set them up on a staircase :-)

That's what I used for my science fiction collection. It's strong
because it's actual wood and metal, rather than compressed sawdust. In
addition, it's flexible because you can get as many of each component
as you need. You're not stuck with whatever comes in the box.

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.