[Novalug] CCTV camera capture with Linux.

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jul 27 16:27:15 EDT 2013

Ignore last message. I meant to ask why Ubuntu 10.04 vs 12.x or 13.x or
Fedora?

What is tying you to the older version?

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Daniel Green <dgreen@techais.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a solution or suggestion that might of worked for you.
> You all might have an easier solution then I'm using.
>
> I'm trying to capture the video feed from a CCTV night vision camera.
>
> Any PCI cards recommendations for Ubuntu 10.04 and Debian wheezy?  Any
> cards that work?
>
> I tired the USB dongle, it works on Fedora 18 out the box.  Debian and
> Ubuntu did not work.
>
> I need to look at the package version and kernel number.
>
> Thanks,

greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

TWTR: gpryzby
WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
BLOG: http://www.ryqyrmedia.com/ (son's)