[Novalug] cookies

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Sat Jul 27 14:29:49 EDT 2013

Nino,

One can delete all cookies in browsers by clearing personal info, etc. In
FireFox,

    Edit > Preferences > select Privacy icon > and click on "clear your recent
    history"
    be sure to select the items to clear

There are a couple of add-ons for FireFox. I use "Self-Destructing Cookies"
which allows one to set options by site on cookie retention, etc. I like this
add-on because it helps kill tracking cookies.

There is also selectivecookiedelete which I have not tried.

Where are they stored? Easy, peasy: Google "Firefox store cookies" and find
they are in an cookies.sqlite in your profile folder. I wouldn't wanna mess
with that file.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com