[Novalug] Distro for Servers

Samer Masterson nosefrog@gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:21:00 EDT 2013

I've used Arch on my desktop before, but I'm reluctant to try it on my
server becuase I'm not sure how stable it is across upgrades (not that it
matters much, the server's for play, not work). It seems like a rolling
release is what I really want, though, and I just need a system that I can
be reasonably sure won't break when I update it. Do you think Gentoo is
more stable than Arch, or are they not distinct in that regard?