[Novalug] 7-inch Android tablet for $45 from Walmart

Phil Shapiro pshapiro@his.com
Sun Jul 21 20:23:12 EDT 2013

Hacker News is currently listing a 7-inch inch Android tablet from Walmart for $45 new.

https://news.ycombinator.com/

I don't buy stuff from Walmart, but I do want Walmart to get a huge number of web hits
from this Hacker News listing. Walmart analyze their web traffic very carefully -- and they might choose at some time to offer an Android tablet as a loss leader -- for like $35. That could embarrass Apple that an Android tablet costs less than a case for an iPad.

Stop on by to visit Hacker News this evening (Sunday) if you have a moment.

phil

--

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html