[Novalug] PLEASE RESPOND-- Editing video to repost, looking for permission

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Tue Jul 16 15:32:26 EDT 2013

On 07/16/2013 11:18 AM, greg pryzby wrote:
> I assume they do. I can't think of ANY company these days that doesn't have a camera at the front door.

Given the nature of Palentir's business, I think we can safely presume
cameras elsewhere (as a matter of fact I've seen about a handful in the
area we have our meetings at). From the time we pull up to the building
till we pull out, we're on surveillance.

//
  Peter Larsen