[Novalug] PLEASE RESPOND-- Editing video to repost, looking for permission

Zachary Zebrowski zak.zebrowski@gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:51:56 EDT 2013

Chris,

You can link to a specific offsets in youtube video.

Example:

For a video ( such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPGJqFEcjo )
you can off set the video by a time frame by appending a #t=0m57s
(where 0m is zero minutes and 57 is 57 seconds) for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPGJqFEcjo#t=0m57s .  (The video is
just a video of me playing with my kitten.)

Source url: http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2008-10-26-n19.html

Zak