[Novalug] OT maybe - trubs with CNN vids

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:09:54 EDT 2013

One annoying thing (not to be confused with Crazy Frog) is that the ads all
work, but not the actual content.

The wife found posts about the same problem, with a suggestion to disable
hardware acceleration.  So, in a vid window, click on "Settings", uncheck
the enable hardware box - and nothing happens - until Flash crashes.
Close the browser, count to 10, launch the browser and try again, right?
Wrong.  Now the "Settings" option is grey/gray-ed out and isn't an option
anymore.

Tnx for the headsup - was just about to try to fix the dead option problem
by installing the latest and bloodiest, but now that looks like a dead-end.

*muttermumblehissyspit*
Ed James

PS - OTOH, my life is far from ruined if I can't watch CNN vids. :P