[Novalug] Sad day

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 18:12:54 EDT 2013

I wasn't there, and I didn't complain - wouldn't complain even if I *had*
been
there. <--- safety disclaimer.

My question is, how does one know for sure that the complainer was actually
there, and
in the recording?  Which leads to the important question, is there a safe
protocol
to follow in other, similar cases, to protect from somebody who isn't
involved who
gets a vid yanked by claiming they're in it?  Even if one had release forms
from
everyone in the audience, would YouTube check (or even care), or would they
just yank the vid?

Ed James