[Novalug] Slightly OT: Sun Ultra30 and DS130 JBOD available for pickup

Bill Voight bvoight@patriot.net
Sun Jul 14 11:16:15 EDT 2013

Sports fans,

I am retiring my running U30 and it's attached DS130 JBOD (I've received
and set up my T2K).  For anyone wanting to learn Solaris 10 it's a great
tool.  It has a DVD ROM and all the cables except ethernet.  I'm sorry
to see the old guy go, but it's time.

The box has zones set up and the appropriate scripts to model new ones
on.  There are some additional utilities installed and I'll give you the
root password so you don't have to rebuild if you don't want to.

First person making a reasonable offer, willing to give it a good home
and pick up in Alexandria gets it.  Of course, I make no warranty, but
it was running until I shut it down a few minutes ago.  You can respond
to this email or call me at 703-517-2463. I'll even throw in a little
free Solaris advice.

BV