[Novalug] G+ Page

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jul 13 15:25:35 EDT 2013

Let's figure out if there is a way for the meetings to be forwarded or
shared between the website and the page. Ideally it is entered once and
both sites get the ifno

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Christopher Jones <
christopher.donald.jones@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just setup a quick novaLug page on g+ that I hope will make sharing
> meeting information, hangouts, and whatever else you'd like to use it for.
>
> It's not at all a replacement for the good ol' mailing list but It might
> help with getting meetings on to your calendar and finding the live streams
> for upcoming meetings.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope its
> helpful! I'll try to update the page with upcoming events as I get the
> information.
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111142834316375029836
>
> --
> Chris Jones
> RHCSA

greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

TWTR: gpryzby
WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
BLOG: http://www.ryqyrmedia.com/ (son's)