[Novalug] For Sale: Samsung Chromebox XE300M22

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Jul 2 22:23:13 EDT 2013

FYI, I was the person playing around with it.

crouton (chroot'ed environment to side load Ubuntu) works great
dual boot w Ubuntu works great

I did NOT wipe the disk.

This is the white (latest) ChromeBox from Samsung and not the black you see
in most photos. Booting (in regular mode) is quick and box just work. If
you are looking for a silent box for a TV or kitchen, this is it. It can do
more, but it is pretty sweet.

And I am NOT keeping it because I am getting rid of things these days

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Brian Shimkaveg <
brian.shimkaveg@world-three.com> wrote:

> For Sale: Samsung Chromebox XE300M22
>
> - Only two weeks young / 10 hours of use
> - Original Parts, Documentation, and Packaging
> - Used for prototype
> - Not yet registered
> - List $330
>  -Asking $230
>
> Tech Details:
>
> Processor       1.9 GHz Celeron B840
> RAM     4 GB SDRAM DDR3
> Graphics Coprocessor    Intel Integrated Graphics
> Wireless Type   802.11abg
> Number of USB 2.0 Ports 6 Expand
>
> Other Technical Details
> Brand Name      Samsung
> Series  Chromebox
> Item model number       XE300M22-B01US
> Hardware Platform       PC
> Operating System        Chrome
> Item Weight     1.8 pounds
> Item Dimensions L x W x H       1.57 x 8.10 x 8.10 inches
> Processor Brand Intel
> Processor Count 1
> Computer Memory Type    DDR3 SDRAM
> Flash Memory Size       16
> Hard Drive Interface    Serial ATA

greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

TWTR: gpryzby
WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
BLOG: http://www.ryqyrmedia.com/ (son's)