[Novalug] renaming the stuff before the prompt

Mark A. Metz mametz@aol.com
Thu Jan 24 08:26:59 EST 2013

Nino,

I think I remember you saying you're using Gnome 2 on Ubuntu 10.04.
Using a web search for "monitors ubuntu 10.04 panel" I found:

http://chrisjean.com/2009/11/03/move-gnome-panels-to-a-different-monitor-in-ubuntu/

Stating:
"Here’s a step-by-step way of moving a panel to another screen:
Right-click the panel you wish to move and select “Properties”.
Uncheck the “Expand” option under the “General” tab.
Grab one of the edges of the panel by clicking on the left or right end
(top or bottom end for vertical panels).
Drag the bar to the desired screen and position.
Check the “Expand” option in the “Panel Properties” window and click
“Close”."