[Novalug] Novalug Digest, Vol 75, Issue 34

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Mon Jan 21 18:29:57 EST 2013

DRBD Replication is for making a Secondary MASTER. Combined with
HA/Heartbeat, it makes a nice Failover/Failback.

Regular Replication thru the Database is good for Master/Slave servers.

JIM