[Novalug] openvpn network question

Jeremy Trimble jeremy.trimble@gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:27:19 EST 2013

Sean,

I'm not sure if I completely followed what you're trying to achieve, but if
I'm understanding correctly, you might be able to use a couple of Raspberry
Pi boards running OpenVPN to act as your endpoints.  I keep one running on
my home network at all times (since it's so low power), and it acts as an
OpenVPN gateway into my network from the outside, sitting behind the router
provided by my ISP.  Setting up OpenVPN on raspbian wasn't all that hard.
The other boxes on the network can still access the Internet as usual.

Just a thought.
-Jeremy T.